Thursday, July 7, 2011

First Day at the gym..

It's my first day at the gym today.

I am with "S" at the gym. She is so sweet to accompany me the whole time. She honestly felt uncomfortable there, but for the sake of friendship she comes with me.. hehe! See how lucky I am?

S likes taebo better than working out with equipment's. Their is also Taebo in there. I think she will transfer next month. As of me I enjoyed it a lot. Although it's so tiring but don't care. I think it works better in my part.

I have been to the gym in the past. I didn't take it seriously though. But this time I am persistent to have a healthy heart and mind. Other than that I also wanted to lose my belly a little or maybe a lot of it..Thinking of wearing a decent swim wear like I used to. hayzt! I miss swimming na talaga.


BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...