Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Everyday is a blessing!

I always find a little bit of joy in everyday of my life.

I try to keep myself occupied daily. Each and every single day I go out and find a job(call center). Also it is everyday that I get frustrated because I failed. I do passed the first step (initial interview) 2nd (online exam: phone calls, speed test, accuracy test, spelling and computer knowledge)
BUT.. when it comes to FINAL INTERVIEW that's where I'm turned down.

It takes 5 hours to get to the final interview. One time after hearing the result that I failed I wanted to burst out into tears. How I wished they failed me in that initial interview, that way I will not wait for that long. While on the way home I told myself I wanted to stop for a while. But the other part of me is still pushing me to go on.

Each day I learned little things about me. I learned how to ride an MRT alone. I learned that even if I have no job for the moment I am still blessed as compared to other people. I have a comfortable bed at home, I can buy clothes if I want to and can eat descent food if I feel like. That's a big thing that we need to survive. When I see people sleeping in the street, I felt sorry for them. So see how blessed I am.

Fast forward.. Yesterday I tried to find job again. Walking around Makati even though the sun shines so brightly. I did not care. All I want is to try again. Then I see this banner/billboard. And so without second thought I went inside the building and go up in the 12th floor. I have all the guts again to apply.. The lady accept my resume, and asked me to wait for my name to-be called for an exam.

Fast forward again.. I took the first exam and passed it. Took the 2nd exam and passed it..Wait for an hour for my Interview. This time around I feel lucky... no need to elaborate. LOL!




BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...