Saturday, June 23, 2012

Home.. sick.. birthday!

I have nothing to-do as of the moment. Staying home for 3 consecutive days is no more fun. I just love my work as a consultant that is why now that I am on sick leave due to my cough I feel like it's so boring at home. But it's OK. I have so many to do's anyway..

I wanted to share how excited I am lately. Some big event will be coming soon . OMG! How I wish I can tell the world about it... I am just not allowed so I'll keep mum then. ha. ha. ha.

Right now, I plan of making a video of myself singing LOL! but people around me are sleeping already I'll just do-it tomorrow nalang.. :D

By the way..

.. Thank you so much to all the BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE that send me Flowers, Birthday greetings through phone calls and text messages,Private message,comments, Likes and to my friend that surprises me on my birthday. To be honest I don't have any plans of celebrating it, that is why no invitations sent(it is for personal reasons emote lang and peg ko sana). But anyways, Thank you so much guys.. From the deepest part of my heart, your gesture is truly appreciated.. Spreading love and positive vibes to you all. Yes! I am officially 30 and counting.. hahahahha...







BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...