Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Perfect Day ♥ ♥ ♥


The most incredible things happen when you least expect them... But they come in the perfect timing!

This is so true. I can relate the saying above. My Life is so beautiful right now. When something comes in a big surprise. That is when we appreciate things BIG time. Don't get me wrong as everything that I have I call them blessings, even those people that hurt me. I do count life's blessing no matter how small or big it is.

I can't help but get teary eyed with everything that God has given me. I feel so precious. I just once dream this, and now it turns real. I can't Thank you enough my God. I Love you so much forever. . .

Shangrilla Hotel Cebu photos...








BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...