Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Country Girl

Good morning America and Good evening Philippines!!!!  I know you all noticed my absence from my home. .Well, I have been busy again. 

To begin with I left my apartment in Manila last September 12,2013. Then I packed for another trip again to finally move to the love of my life's simple abode. 

Yes!!!! Finally me and my love are together now. After 8 months of not seeing each other. We are reunited by God's grace. 
The flight coming here in the US is a long trip. I have to go Manila-Japan, Japan- Detroit, Detroit-Dallas and the love of my life jut pick me up in Dallas airport. 

I have met the whole family on my first day here. 

So far I am loving my stay here with my man. We have been busy going here and there. No alone time yet for me and I am loving it.

I will just be back for more update at a later time. Bye for now my friends.

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...