Saturday, March 28, 2015

Sunny Day!

Beautiful weather. Indeed! Yep! After almost 3 weeks of rain and nasty weather, finally the Sun, shine again in this side of the world. It's been a week of pretty weather including the weekend. That means hooray! to some outdoor activities.

Yep! hubby and I plan to go fishing this Sunday in their company's private lake. It has been almost a year since we went fishing in that beautiful location. The last time we visited the place was when we went camping with my friend from Arkansas. It was indeed a fun experience. This coming Sunday we will be with my hubby's office-mate and his girlfriend. I met them twice already so I think I will no longer shy during our conversation. I know! I'm a shy freak! and it's a bummer.

Today my plan was to go out and clean a little in our yard. pulling weeds ( not-really), but this morning I saw an alligator drag mark in the lake, so that means staying in-door for honey while hubby is at work. In my opinion our place is somewhat scary because of alligator, but with no bias I think our property is very beautiful. Those that don't understand about plants and animals life very much are mostly the one's who is so scared to live in this area. But to me. I love our place. The alligators never bother me nor my husband since when he live here, that is why I am not scared at all.

Of course! being not scared and being cautious are two different word. Thought I'm not scared, I'm still cautious. Safety first! agree?

But anyways, I'm just excited for our weekend. Saturday we will do some cleaning in the yard then dinner with the inlaws. Then Sunday morning we will go fishing with hubby's friend.

Soooo.. Hep! Hep! Hooray to this beautiful week!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...