Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Pretty dulcimer strings

I joined online surveys since I got here in the United Stated. Not only that it keeps me occupied during the day it also gives me a little something on my pocket. My husband has been very generous to me and I cannot complain at all. It just that sometimes I wanted to buy a little something for-the man of the house and I don't wanna use his money for that. Like this Pretty dulcimer strings for instance. I so wanted to get the husband one of those. I feel ecstatic every time I buy him something from my hard work. I know he will appreciate it. The husband is so easy to please and I feel lucky about that. :)

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...