Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Breakfast Food...

I love weekends simply because it is the day of the week where I get to spend quality time with my husband. We mostly start our day by eating breakfast together. Though I am starving to death because hubby usually wake-up late on this day, I still don't mind waiting for him.

Growing up, my family usually ate breakfast and dinner together. And My husband's family are close tight kind of family too, they also practice the same manner in the table like ours does. But the difference is, they don't talk very much while eating. They concentrate on their food and chat later. Filipinos on the other hand love to talk and laugh while eating. It's more fun that way I believe.

Another differences of me and the husband. He don't eat rice for breakfast. He likes grits, toast, bacon, sausage, biscuit, or oatmeal. While me I prefer fried rice, egg, bacon, anything heavy will do .Adobo.Chicken.Pork Beef. Buwad :) sardines. bsta anything name it! hahaa!
 
hubby's breakfast food (grits, toast,egg, bacon)

Honey's breaky ( bacon, rice, egg) pang kargador n riec


Even thought we have so many differences be it with our culture, traditions, mannerism, age or anything you can imagine, at the end of the day we have the same value of love and respect with one another and that is far more important than anything.

Stay Blessed Y'all! 


BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...