Friday, June 26, 2020

NEW CHAPTER......

Today I decided to log into my blog. It has been a while again since the last time I visited my page. I feel like this is a long overdue post AGAIN.... what's new right??

But seriously I feel like I will be back in blogging again. It is so fun to just read all those previous post I made. Just like going back to the exact moments in the past. It helped me feel better at times when I'm missing the family back home.

I ordered External drive for my laptop, So I'll be able to save some photos and transfer it here. I cant save photos on my computer right now, the storage is just not enough. I'm excited for that. There are a lot of stories to tell and can't wait to share it with you all, or shall I say y'all. (LOL)

Ciao for now...

LOVE,
Honeybunch!


BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...