Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Back in Shape!

It started out early this morning. After the husband left for work me and Lilly went for a walk just in front of the house. It has been 3 years since the last time I get up and walk a mile or 2. It is very easy to gain weigh in this side of the world. The're is not much walking or jogging around here. Whenever you wanna go somewhere, all you gotta do is get in your vehicle and drive. You see, in the Philippines we have to walk 10 miles or so to get to the destination. Or if you prefer to ride you also have a choice, but I'd rather walk every-time I go somewhere.

Then surprisingly after doing a lot of work inside and outside the house, I still have the energy to workout. I searched on YouTube a good workout video and found one. It's a Two weeks challenge and I am planning of finishing it. fingers crossed. I feel so bloated and so heavy lately. I set my mind on loosing a few lbs. and I am serious about it.

Gotta update my blog daily now. Accountability and Focus...

Love Always,
Honeybunch

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...