Sunday, July 5, 2020

Random Thoughts on a Saturday afternoon...

Today is a holiday here in the US. The husband is so busy working that means me and lilly are alone at home. well, technically I am not alone because my dog Lilly is just like human. But I don't know for some reason my heart is so heavy. I felt like I wanted to burst out into tears any minute. I have never felt alone for the longest time. I wonder if it's just my hormones, because I have my monthly visitor today. I kept myself busy already. been sewing my clothes that I bought the other day. I resized it. because it's too big. I did all my house chores and more. Normally I am OK at home alone. I am such a home buddy so it don't bother me. But today I don't understand. Is it because I know everyone are spending time together (families and friends). I am not complaining with the husband's job. We are blessed and I can't complain.

Anyhow Later, I am planning of canning the tomatoes husband bought at our local farmer's market. It will keep me occupied for sure. I'd better go. and keep myself busy.

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...