Friday, July 31, 2020

Summer in our neck of the woods is beautiful like in most places all over the world. There are plenty of things to do during this season. After hibernating on the cold winter season and hiding in the closet during stormy weather (spring season), Summer is the best time to-clean our yard cut weeds and just enjoying the outdoors. Early summer offers plenty of opportunity to beautify our surroundings. After cleaning our place we also plan of going on a yearly family trip out of state. Seeing new places is also something I look forward every reset of the year. But this year 2020 is so different from previous years. This pandemic has been a blessing and a curse in itself. A lot of unexpected things happen on 2020. And I'm pretty sure everyone can relate.

So this year instead of going out and about a lot of us stayed home for most part. As per country or state in my case, we have different rules to abide. The new normal now is to wear a mask wherever you go. Some people fuss about it, but hey If I can save 1(one) life by wearing a mask I will do it in a heartbeat. I'm not gonna fuss and fight about it. 

Anyho, since we did not go on a trip last June, husband and I decided to stay local. He knew a guy that owns sunflower farm (private land) so he asked if we could go and take some photos. He told him YES and he said your wife can pick as many Sunflowers as she want. I am much obliged when he said that. 

SUNFLOWER FARM...

I was expecting a bunch of sunflower facing  upward standing tall and proud, but I guess we came out a little late on the season that they almost wilted and died. We busted our A** laughing because of the reality of what I saw. I mean it's a little disappointing but hey, can we just laugh our mistakes? We put our trip aside for a week or two. Both of us didn't know that sunflowers wilt in the middle of July. We should have known because we have hot summer in Louisiana. But that something we learned and maybe we can catch them beautiful flowers next year. Still we take advantage of the few that was left and took photos of them. 

Also husband took a bonus photos of me. I guess it's just me but when you think of other countries, also you envision a picture of yourself in a rail road. weird huh? But yes, I dreamed of the photos. LOL! I've seen that in so many different hallmark movies. hahaha. So yeah, that is the bonus part. We passed by and old road and I can't let the opportunity pass by in front of my eyes. 








 

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...