Friday, July 17, 2020

PEACH BUTTER

Hey guys, I have learned something new over the weekend. The husband bought me a bunch of peaches. Husband told me his family had been canning peaches ever since he can remember. And since my MIL passed away 4 years ago,  no one in the family canned peaches no more. We have a few cans in our cabinets, the ones she made before she got sick, but I don't wanna touch them. That's husband memory from her moma and I don't wanna use it. Because we have so many peaches from our local farmers, I then search in the Internet how to make peach butter or anything related to peaches. I made peach cobbler already, also I made dried peaches which I sent to my family in the Philippines for them to try. One recipe that stand out is peach butter.I looks so easy but it just require canning which is perfect because I know for sure the husband will love it.


I forget where I got the recipe. I wish to give credit to the owner.

1.Wash peaches and peel.
2.blender and add brown sugar according to taste.
3.Slow cook for 8 hours (low heat)
CANNING:
1.Sterilize lid and bottle (boil 15 minutes)
2.Pour peaches to bottle. and close tightly
3.Boil for another 15 minutes
4. Do not touch for 24 hours.





BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...