Monday, May 28, 2012

New..something new... :)

Everything begins to unfold. I now understand why things happened that way, not the other way around. Someway somehow confusion is no longer an issue here. Questioning no longer exist. Another chapter of my life begins. A new begging that I look forward for the longest time. Every new day is a wonderful blessing to me. Work keeps me up as always. Been busy lately with something really important. Yeah! I hope and pray that this time around it will be in favour in my side. That I will no longer end up with a broken heart and a broken dreams. If you wonder. well, this is not something about love. It is something about the love of life.. confused? ehehhe!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...