Thursday, October 24, 2013

Daily life


It has been 3 weeks since I step my foot here in American soil. Everything is perfect. We have daily routines as a couple.

While the babe is at work, I just keep myself busy doing chores at home. This is our hiding nest anyway so I make sure to make our home a better place to live. I reposition everything inside the house. LOL!  I feel adjusted to the food. We cooked rice daily and He says non about it as he loves it too.  
I am enjoying my life here in Louisiana with James. He is God’s wonderful blessing in my existence. I am very much Thankful in every little thing he did for me. I quiet hardly believe still that I am now sharing my life with the man that deserves my heart. I am used to live alone and now I live with the babe in one roof. Wow! Am I dreaming????

Waking up every morning with the babe is a dream comes true.  I know for sure I can be a good wife. I want to make him feel lucky for choosing to-be with me. He makes me feel so loved every day.

 I know we have a long road to take together. But as long as we have each other’s hand, we don’t have to worry at all.

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...