Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Next Month's Plan

My love for traveling for sure will never end now that I get married. Because first, my husband loves to see the world. Second we both enjoy even a single day trip to the park or anywhere our feet leads us.

And...Next month we plan of going to Orlando Florida to experience being a kid again. We will take his daughter and grandson with us so it's gonna be exciting. We also plan on staying in the beach for a couple of days and meet his brother and his family there. I'm so thrilled on this trip.

Of course! to start off, I should make myself fit to be able to enjoy the rides and the beach. As always, this bulging baby fats that I have in my belly looses my confidence in wearing two piece bikini. I hope I can trim it even a little, but if not it's OK. My husband still find me attractive anyway. :D





BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...