Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Honey's Chiken Wrap

In an attempt of creating a descent meal for the husband I decided to make my version of Chicken wrap with a a sliced mango on the side. As usual, hubby loves it and it added a smile in my Filipino cheeks.

Here's my recipe:

Boneless Chicken breast.
Chicken Stocks.
Salt Pepper to taste.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Lettuce.
Tomato.
Wheat Flour Tortilla.

Direction:
Boil Chicken in a pot with chicken stocks. (add salt pepper to taste)
Grill boiled chicken in a George foreman grill. spray EVOO on chicken.
while grilling chicken. Prepare your veges.
Cut tomatoes in cube. and wash your lettuce in a running water. :P
Once chicken is cooked. Assemble it with your wheat flour tortilla.
Serve it with a kiss to your love ones. hehe!

Voila! there's your chicken wrap from me. Enjoy!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...