Sunday, March 27, 2016

Spring Cleaning

I'm tired. The husband and I have been working on our place the whole day. The weather is just perfect for spring cleaning and right now Our yard looks so beautiful. No more tall weeds in our surroundings. yay! Tomorrow my plan includes cleaning and rearranging everything in the house. The husband guitar is just seating right at the corner. I believe he needs a new instrument and this martin d-35 is a perfect candidate. He needs a guitar that produces a strong brass tone. I heard that martin d-35 is such a good buy according to the company's review. Maybe he will consider of getting this. will see.

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...