Saturday, June 11, 2016

First Bloom


I can't believe I'm learning how to make my picture pretty lately. I have been trying to practice basic photo editing and so far so good. I believe I'm in the right track now. I just wanted to keep my focus on something I really wanted to achieve perhaps it's not easy. Like I said flowers are my favorite subject because they are already beautiful and it only needs a little touch on the background. 

On the other note, I'm so bored right now. I guess I just miss the husband since we just got home from vacation and all I want is to be in his side every minute. LOL! The husband will just laugh at me because I am so clingy. what love can do. right? I just realize it's almost our fourth (4th) year anniversary. Time sure flies like a blink of an eye. I am Thankful to the Lord in Heaven for our relationship still feels like the first time we met. I am very content with we have right now. I am hoping and praying that God will continue to give us good health, so that we can have more time together here on earth.

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...