Wednesday, May 11, 2011

passport

I went to DFA today to have my passport renewed. It's my first time to travel that long here in Manila. I used to have friends with me as company. but since friends are busy working, I decided to do it myself. Actually it's a last minute decision.. ehehe!

The process is real fast. I'm sure glad I went there.. When you first get in the main gate the guard will check the appointment paper right away. next is the verification table. next door will be getting inside the main building.next line is for receipt for payment.next you will go upstairs and give payments to counter 2.next is picture and after that your DONE!

Good thing they are very organize. My next schedule will be June 11 and this time I will get my passport..

The travel on the way back makes me feel exhausted. It's exactly 2 hours drive by bus.. whew! tired.tired.tired.. but I am glad I had my mission accomplished.. :)

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...