Saturday, May 21, 2011

OJT.. Experiences and more...

In two days from now I am finally done with my On the Job Training. I couldn't believe how time flies very fast. It was early last month when I rant and rave about the pending task at school. Well, honestly I am more than proud of myself for achieving the job with a flying colors.Am I bragging here??? sort of.. hehehhe!

If you know me personally you can see how my life is in a real limbo this past few months. I cried rivers of tears every day and night before I sleep. But I keep my faith to God that one day I will be fine. I remember not eating for few days hoping not to wake up no more. That was crazy.hehehhe..

Graduation has passed and On Job Training is almost over. Soon, I will be facing a real life of my own. Dreaming new dreams and Conquering life without fears. I know I can-do it. I am a strong woman...

This is what I have learnt in life. Standing up when you fall. No matter how deep it is, as long as your still alive and kicking then you still have a chance to be happy. One day in God's perfect time He will give you a total package of happiness. The secret is just being PATIENCE....

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...