Friday, February 17, 2012

My Valentines...

It's just another ordinary day for me. nothing really special.Life is way more different compared to last year. It turns around 180 degrees and I am kind of used to it. Although I admit that I still have those gloomy days. But it's kind of normal on my end. I can handle it a lot more better anyway.

My friend gave me chocolates and I totally appreciate it. In fact it made me teary eyed. My friends really knows how to make my day. I certainly will treasure them for the rest of my life. They thought that I am expecting flowers from someone(I know it's really impossible that he will send me one). I did not expect anything that is why I was not disappointed when I receive nothing from that person. see? I'm matured now. huh?

I have learnt lesson the hard way and I don't want history will repeat itself. It's my choice if I want to be happy or cry over that spilled milk already. I'd rather choose to have happy life with my choices. I learned that if you will not expect, then you will not be disappointed also. I applied this in my daily life and it really works!

Still I want to greet a Happy Hearts Day to everyone even if it's late... hahahahah!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...