Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday!

It's Sunday and I am up so early. During work days I always wanted to sleep some more but the alarm clock is baging me, telling me to get my a** off in bed. Now that it's Sunday I'm awake so early. Confusing eh!

But you know what I am so happy with this new job of mine. The people that I'm with are nice and friendly and I am so thankful. They are very helpful too. I am a newbie in this industry so honestly I need as much information and help as I can get. So far so good naman.

Monday will be our first product training. According to the tenure if one can't pass this training that means she/he will be terminated from the company. But I am very positive person and I know I can do this(just to blow off my being nervous. ehehe). But seriously I know I can pass it. determined eh!

It's Sunday once again so I better get myself ready for church. I have a million reasons to be thankful to God. It's true that sometimes life doesn't treat me nice, but God's arms are always ready to give me his BIGGEST HUG! :)

HAVE A BLESSED SUNDAY MY LOVELY FRIENDS....


BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...