Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday!

Been a little busy already. My 2012 is interesting as I have posted earlier. I so love the feeling of having the time to breath good and be thankful in everyday of my life.

I am also waiting for my BIG Opps. According to the last email I received, it will take 3 and 1/2 months for the approval. Now I am on my 3rd month and that adds up my excitement. I just keep on praying that everything will turn out right this time. My faith is strong and I believe it will happen.

For now locals keeps me busy and shopping too.(ha. ha. yabang ei). Seriously I shop for cloths because my office wardrobe is empty. Good thing I have a sponsor! naks!.. :D . We have dress code at the office so your lola is having a hard time daily of what to wear. Ka lurky!

So anyway I will leave you with this positive note for now. Wish you have a good start my friends. :)

Happy Monday comments

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...