Sunday, January 1, 2012

Have a Fabulous 2012

I spent my New Years eve at home. I am not alone though.When 12:00 A.M strikes I then open my door and watch fireworks. It was magical as I feel like it falls in my head. The neighbors was with me also while watching. That is why I never felt alone. :D

This 2012 I felt like a different person. My maturity level goes up. Seriously I am more responsible in terms of making decisions and creating goals in life. The drastic change perhaps help me a lot. I will never ever forget the 2011 learning's.

I am completely a new Honey. Armed with determination to reach my dreams. It doesn't matter even if I will walk solo this 2012. Although yes, I admit I missed to be with someone sometimes. but it's OK. Life anyway is temporary. God knows the desire of my heart so I will leave it up to him. He knows a lot better more than me..

My 2012 is kinda exciting year as I look forward to 2 different things.
1. is about work
2. is about ________

Have a sparkling 2012 friends!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...