Friday, December 16, 2011

Reflection. . .

Early this morning, I attended the first morning mass in preparation for Christmas. It's just me, myself and I as usual. . .

While walking alone, I felt a little scared. The road is so dark that I couldn't even figure out what's ahead of me. If their will be bad people at the end of the road then, I'm definitely be in trouble. But because I have a feeling that nothing bad will happen, I decided to continue walking.

The situation makes me reflect of what is happening in every individuals life. As for me the road symbolizes our journey here on Earth. We know for a fact that we cannot predict what our future will be. It's like walking on that dark road.But even though we don't know exactly what will happen ahead of us, we still continue walking. Because it is given already that their is only one dance step here on earth. That is by always stepping your foot forward. Either walking or striding. No matter what your position will be.

Somehow, past experiences were considered as guide, that will give you courage in walking towards your destination. It will help you become a strong person or perhaps a precarious individual. either way, It's your choice :)

Have a Merry Christmas Everyone!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...