Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2012

In 2012, instead of trying to fix what's broken, how about starting over & creating something even better? #TheSingleWoman


When my computer is acting so slow, I always hit refresh button. Sometimes it does help, but most of the time I end up turning it off then restart later. It's also applicable to life. When things aren't working the way you want it to be how about surrender and let God do the work for you.

2012 is fast approaching and I am anxiously excited for it's arrival. I know their are so many things to anticipate in the coming year. Building a new life isn't hard at all for me. I have already accepted the fact that my past is now a part of history. I am very thankful to my friends world wide.. chaaarrrr!

It's really true that things happened for a reason. Just learn to accept then peace of mind will come naturally and blessings will pour endlessly.

My advice is just do- the best that you can to achieve your goal. Their will be so many ways and never give up. But if things aren't meant for you. then again don't be frustrated and never loose Hope. Just surrender everything to God. He will do- the - work for You....

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...