Monday, December 5, 2011

New beginning- New ME!

I wanted to spread out positive vibes around this blog. I think the crying is over. Now I am ready to face a new battle in life. I fear less and I am now a braver person. Letting go of my emotional baggage really helped a lot in coping with stress,depression and heartbreak in the past.

To begin with, I wanted to talk about how beautiful my love story was. I thought it was the perfect relationship I had all my life. I always go out with a happy heart, even thought my partner is not beside me. Even though he lives a thousand miles away from me. It was OK because I completely trust him. But just like every love story, there comes a point in a relationship where time will test how strong the foundation you both created. My partner gave up. He weren't strong enough to stand still. His very weak and our love story collapsed. It was sad. The beautiful love story has to come to an end. Although the moving on was hard. the daily encounter was a struggle. But as of this writing I am proud to say that ME, MYSELF and I is completely OK [insert smile :) here].

Right now, my focus is to be an inspiration to everyone out there who is undergoing emotional breakdown. I was once there. I was one of those many woman that cried before and after bed time. Awakening in the wee hours is no fun at all. Feeling so lonely and scared of being alone for the rest of my life is never easy. But see? I am able to survive.Where I am right now is because of my positive outlook on life.

So to those of you who has a broken heart my advice is to just take it easy. Cry if you need to, Cry as much as you want. talk to your friends, no matter how many times you brought out the topic it's OK. they have no choice but to listen anyway. talk to yourself. go out wherever your feet leads you, Lock yourself in your room, starve if you like, eat even though your tummy is full, sleep, write a note, sing, dance and be crazy. But most of all at the end of the day PRAY. I was able to let go all of those heartaches and let God in towards my life. Trust me, HE heal my wounded heart completely.

Having a broken heart is just a part of being human. There's nothing we can do while were still alive, but to continue living. No matter how tough the time is I've learned that everything in life is temporary. So let's enjoy every moment while were alive. Because all this earthly experiences will just come to an end and for sure there will be no more tears in HEAVEN.. :-)

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...