Sunday, November 20, 2011

Twilight

Yesterday I, along with three of my girl friends went out to watch a movie. I love twilight. I love Edward and Bella's love story. I love how martyr Jacob is. I am a fan of their love triangle. While watching Bella and Edward on their wedding, I can't help but got teary eyed. It's every woman's dream to walk in the aisle with a beautiful wedding dress. It's a woman's dream also to be able to have someone that will love her so deeply and will hold on through the test of time.. ahhh.. I'm just perhaps a hopeless romantic young woman. ehheemm! :)

Anyways here's our photo as a souvenir.. :)




I just find that second picture cute.. Me and my boy.. LOL

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...