Saturday, November 5, 2011

♥HAPPY BITHDAY MOM♥



It's mommy Jenene's birthday today. I call her up on the phone singing and making a wish for her. She's my 2nd mommy not by blood but by heart. After my biological mom passed away mommy Jenene always tried her best to stand up as my mother. We have a very good mother -daughter relationship up until now.

She cried during the time I was so down and depress. She always tells me how much she loves me. She has the kindest heart in the universe. I love her so dearly. And even if her son and I weren't able to surpass all the trials in the relationship I still want to keep mommy Jenene for all my life.

I definitely wanted to see her again. I hope it will be soon.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOREVER MY DEAREST MOMMY JENENE♥♥♥

Note: It's November 04 in the United States right now and it's officially her birthday..

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...