Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pinoy Big Brother...

Yes!
I feel ecstatic last Saturday. My ever favorite reality show is aired once again. I think I've been whining too much of why does big brother prolonged my agony of waiting.. hahahha! nah. I actually did not do-it.'. I just exaggerate a little to much.

Anyway, I am so updated with what's happening inside kuya's(big brother) house. In fact, I asked the neighbor to please put my antenna so that I can watch it in my TV clearly. So glad the neighbor said yes fast. I have been watching this show since series 1. I remember vividly when mom and I slept real late at night. She used to make some midnight snacks for us. And when there's a drama inside the house mom and eye cried together. LOL!

Now I will be watching it alone here. no one is with me no more, or maybe mom is just seating beside me. How I wish.. :)

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...