Sunday, October 30, 2011

I missed Cebu..

I missed home.

It's when this time of the year where people in my hometown gather all together. Familiar faces walking along the streets and new generations are growing fast.I so missed those childhood days I spent with my kababata. The unending chit-chats with them was priceless.

This quote makes sense to me.
"The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present."
It's really true. isn't it? Sometimes I wish I can go back to that certain time in my life. And sometimes also I wish I can hold the hands of time. But it's one of those impossible dreams. No one can do that. We all are here in this world for a purpose.

I don't know what's my purpose just yet(but I have an idea). How about you? Do you know already yours?

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...