Saturday, October 1, 2011

The typhoon that was...

Last Tuesday I braved myself going to work even Manila is in signal no.3 .When I left home the rain just pour a little so I thought it was just a mistake weather update (kidding). The problem starts after I stepped out in the bus. The wind starts to blow hard, that I could no longer use my umbrella. The rain is still calm the same situation as I left the house but it was non-stop.

I asked the boss, that I will leave early as I don't want to-be caught up in traffic. I feel so scared to be stranded in the city of Manila where drug addict and crazy people are countless. So glad that she allow me.

Many passengers were waiting for the bus. The rain starts to pour so heavy and water starts to increase its level. I felt nervous at that time. When thirty minutes had passed by already and no bus yet is coming I decided to cross the street. I did not brave on the flood. It was nasty and I don't wanna get sick. So I decided to call a trikes and pay money to the driver. better that way.

After an hour of waiting finally a non-air condition bus came. I felt relieve and happy. While inside the bus, I told myself not to-go outside the house when typhoon occur. I have learnt that lesson that day. LOL!

Here's some photos from my phone.


BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...