Monday, October 10, 2011

positive mind...

How time flies so fast. Right now, I am journeying a new chapter in my life. Who would have thought that a crying lady with a broken heart(not anymore) that was me turns out to be a full grown up woman.

When I looked back my life six months ago. I can't help but smile and feeling so PROUD of myself(right now). My life is never perfect (I thought it was). No one has/had a perfect life. I've learnt, that everyone undergo the same frustrations and heartaches like mine. Strong people survive(including myself) but negative people failed (sad)


Well anyways life has so many twist and turns. What is important is that we just have to stay strong. If today ended with tears of pain, for sure tomorrow will be another day. There could be pain or sorrow, but remember there is always joy and success along the ways.

KEEP GOD as your refuge, and FAITH as your Armour. then everything else follows!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...