Monday, October 17, 2011

This too shall pass...

Speaking from the heart. I honestly wanted to rest for one more week. I don't feel like going out and finding a job just yet. Those days at the hotel drown all of my energy, that is why right now I want to be lazy even just for few more days.

BUT...

I have a need to find a job as soon as possible. My budget is not in good shape now. I felt sad thinking about this. This year I've reach the lowest point in my life. I never imagine myself going through this boat. never at all..

BUT then again...

This boat of unhappiness makes me a better person. It helps me realize that life is not a bed of roses. It could be a bed of roses, but with thorns in it. OUCH! hehehhe.... As for me everything happens for a certain reason. So many uncertainty. right? My life and emotions is in limbo(literally) one minute I am OK and next minute I felt alone and neglected.

BUT....

it's OK.... nO MATTER how many bucket of tears I cried everyday, LIFE for me goes on... because I'm sure

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...