Friday, November 18, 2011

Just daily

I am quite busy this past days. Been running here and there for some important matter. Good thing I am almost done with it. Next stop is to Concentrate on finding job again. Why again? It's because I did that already and yes, I passed all the process but I decided not to pursue with it.

It's a hard decision to make. Yes! I need that job so bad, but I also need to finish with my P. I don't regret with my decision though. I am more than glad that I complete everything I need(not everything, as I need one more thing from my school) Good Lord, I pray that I will get my S.O soon. That's the only piece that I need.

Anyway, just a little proud of myself lately. I can stroll around anywhere without taking a taxi. Before It makes me so scared to just ride a jeepney. I am more comfy with riding a taxi. But now I am really a different person. I turn 180 degrees away from my life before. hmmmm.. I think what I've been through boost out my confidence.

Oh! before I end this post. I just wanted to share how happy I am. did 2 things today.

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...