Saturday, March 10, 2012

Congrats to ME!

Right now is another sleepless night for me. I have been working on a night shift schedule for a couple of weeks now that is why maybe my night sleep is missed up. It's not that I can't sleep the entire night, it's just I sleep 2 hours wake up anther hour, then sleep again. no good. huh??

Aside from that I have something good to share in this blog. Later tonight I will be back to work again and I claim it with faith that this will be the start of everything. This is what I prayed for and I thank God for being there with me, when I find everything so hard during training days. Yes! I passed training and I am a regular employee now.wootwooo! Congrats to me! hahahha.

I will maximize this opportunity again. Definitely I will do the best that I can to-do good at work. I know I still have a lot to learn about this job, but I am very positive that I will be able to learn it though slowly but it's surely.

I Thank God as he opens a new door for me again. An opposite door from the one's who closed a year back. A different scenario, a different situation but one goal, that is to be happy and successful.


Here's a quote that I just invented:
Never give up in Life. As We have no right to give up anyway!


Have a beautiful weekend folks. Now I am ready to hit the hay!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...