Monday, March 26, 2012

See yah again someday...

There are so many things to consider in making decision. One has to think a lot of times. But when it comes to health issue, I will never think twice if I will make judgement for the better of my health.

As I have been posted, I consider myself a working girl now. Did so many struggles just to pass my training. But we cannot control the hands of time. I am always on a night shift schedule now. Every time I wake up getting ready for work I felt dizzy that I can see the house is turning. What I always do is sit down and relax a bit then go to shower.

This scenario happened every night.I tried to observe myself hoping that maybe the dizziness I felt will be forever gone. Take medicine and vitamins everyday. But it just getting worst everyday. One night my body is really aching that even going to shower I find myself real lazy. Even though, I find it hard to go shower, I still did. Fix myself then leave the house for work. While I was there, dizziness strike again so I ride a taxi and went back home.

Today I finally decided that I will quit with my job. I know how hard it is for my end. But what can I-do? my schedule will forever be on a night shift and I don't want my health to put in risk just because I need a job.

I might just try some other company that will cater for a day shift schedule I will definitely miss my colleagues. But I know I will get over it.

right now. tears just keep falling as I made this post. :(

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...