Friday, September 14, 2012

My Answered Prayer♥ ♥ ♥


I found such a beautiful soul in HIM. I had been hurt many times in my life but I never gave up. as giving up is in the last on my list. It is in that portion of that piece of paper that wished it never existed. Yeah! I am that of a positive creature.

I met him at the right time of my life. I call him my knights. My rescuer. My lover. My hero and My Best-friend .We spent wonderful times together. He treated me like I am a Princes. I feel like a precious gem when I am around him. Oh!I can't ask for more. This is just my wish in the past.to find someone that can love me as I am. That someone that I know in my heart I want to spend my life with. and now God grant my wish and make it real. He's my ultimate blessing and I promise to always be Faithful to you my babe.

Moving forward I will be posting of our journey together. Can't wait to be with him again in the future. It seemed like 18 days of being with my man is just a blink of an eye. Every minute I spent with J is priceless. Thank you so much babe for being my answered prayer, and Thank you so much my Lord for sending him to me... With Love, Honeybunch






BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...