Saturday, September 8, 2012

Snorkeling time!!!

I have under water fear. I don't know what that is scientifically but I knew it ever since when I was a kid. I love swimming no doubt about it. But every time we go for a swim in the sea or the pool I just want to keep my a** on the shallow part. LOL!

But anyways last Sept. 02. We decided to go snorkeling in the beautiful island of Bohol. It's not my first time to-do the said activity. I have tried it also when we went to Boracay. Although I am scared a little, I did not let it bother me. The corals, plus feeding those colorful fishes and my company gives me a blast.

Here's some of my photos during the trip... :)



BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...