Thursday, August 30, 2012

vacation update

I posted an update here few days ago. It was a long post but when I try saving it. My computer shutdown. I was not pissed.. LOL! just disappointed..

Anyways it's a little update about my vacation. I am having a blast right now. Everything seemed to be perfect. the company. the time. the people in the place. the hotel. the weather. the nature. It's magical. I never imagine I could be here again with the company of a good people. I really love what's happening in my life right now. I know things won't last forever but I am hoping and praying that God will make this things last for me for a lifetime. :)

I am the happiest woman on earth right now. Everything is in perfect timing. There's nothing I could ask for. God has blessed me with a good life. good family. sweet friends and caring individual that sure will be there for me through the test of time. What else can I say but to be grateful. Thank You Heavenly Father for loving me completely.

till my next post everyone. I hope you feel blessed too... :)

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...