Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day#11 of Happiness

Does unconditional love really exist? My answer is definitely YES! People say that it's only God that can provide unconditional love. That is true. God's Love for us is beyond that you can imagine. But based on my experience I can attest that there is humane kind of unconditional love. It's the love that our parents provide.

And as we grow older we hope and pray for someone that can love us without limits aside from our parents. Someone that will rescue us from all the nightmares of life. Someone that will be there for us no matter how bad your breath is and how messy your hair when you first wake up, how stinky are you when you forget to take a shower for five consecutive days(LOL!). Seriously, it's a blessing to find someone that will be there for us even if life throws curve ball a lot of times. That special person that you want your whole life to share with.

I am a damsel in distress. And I Thank God that he sent someone that I knew of will be there for me throughout my sojourn in life.It always feels good to know that somewhere out there, someone loves me so deeply. Thank you so much for being a wonderful person that you are. In God's perfect time I know everything will be alright!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...