Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day#28 to Happiness

I do-missed my High school friends. It has been a while since the last time I talk to them. Social network is a big help really. I am perfectly H-A-P-P-Y!

The other day I got a chance to talk to my high school buddies. They all wonder what happened to me. The chit chat lasted until midnight. When I had my first major break up, I decided to deprive myself on being active with the social network. I guess that helps a lot during the healing process.

I was in hiatus for more than a year. Trying to get to know myself, evaluate my strength and weaknesses. And now that I am ready to face the world again, I decided to call them 1-by-1. I heard happy voices from the other line. I was in tears when I heard them. Time fly by. everyone has their own family. I am really happy for all of them'.

They never asked me what happened. All they were asking is if I am OK?. I was the one who opened up everything about me. My friends was shocked. Of course! I have some white lies that I am keeping myself. I honestly don't share my personal life to the public at all. I have learned my lessons. :)

Now, I am a happy person that I used to-be. Not worrying of what is going to happen in the next couple of days. I am not faking my SMILES no more. Seriously, Life is so short to be unhappy. God has blessed me with many beautiful things. And I thank him so much for that. :)

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...