Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day#30 to Happiness

WoW! I can't believe the countdown is over. It feels like it was literally yesterday when I started to join Oprah's countdown to happiness. , And today is my 30'th days. Fast eh!

Life is a daily challenge. But it's true that every single day, we can find a little bit of happiness. And that's what we need to focus. Just like taking pictures, focus on what is important and you will get a perfect shot!


To End the countdown. I wanted to share this video of mine during our Batch excursion. What you see in me is what you get. I am born as a happy camper, and a really good fighter.! this is funny... LOL!


BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...