Monday, August 20, 2012

Day#25 to Happiness

Life is so full of surprises. Things happened with just a blink of an eye. People come and Go in our lives that is why it is really important to embrace the word CHANGE. even though fate is so cruel sometimes, we just have to realize that things happened for certain reasons.

We met someone because of a purpose. That someone might love us to death or they might end up breaking our hearts. I don't have any regret of meeting those people that I knew of wither they bring pain or happiness. They teaches me to-be strong. And because of all that people I've met in my journey I learned to embrace the challenges whole heartily.

I will cry if I need too. Of course I'm still human. But knowing that I have friends and family that loves me unconditionally. Knowing that I have these special person that will be there for me no matter what life is giving me. I am not afraid to forever walk in my journey.

I might fall many times in my life. It's OK. I'll just stand up and say "hey, I have a strong a** baby!' :D LOL!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...