Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday stealing:

I can't sleep the whole night. I played games on my phone. I had my computer turned on and off. I read and write just to make my eyes tired but still no effect. I don't know what's the reason why I am having a hard time sleeping. I guess sh*t just happened sometimes. LOL!

Since it's too impossible for my eyes to cooperate in bed, I just decided to get up and browse around my blog pals page. I stumble Mommy cherryl's page and find this meme. I then grab and get without her permission. I know it's alright with her. right mommy che?.. he..he..he..

1. When you're home alone, do you still close the door when you use the restroom? yes.

2. If you have to go grocery shopping, would you rather go alone or with someone? I would rather go alone. It's more easy and fast for me.


3. It's your best friends birthday, would you buy them a gift even though they didn't buy you one for yours. Yes! I do- buy them gifts. :-)

4. You win the lottery. Lump sum or small payments over a period of time? Why? I prefer Lump sum of money so I can plan ahead of time. and that means vacation Grande'!


5. Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level?
At reasonable level but sometimes LOUD. :d

6. Are you a beach person or a snowy mountain person?
I love the beach. But I hope to visit snowy mountains someday. Hopefully soon.

7. When do you brush your teeth? In the morning as soon as I wake up, and every after I eat.

8. Can you watch scary movies alone? NO!

9. Soft bed or firm? And in fantasy land, who's in it with you? Soft bed. ... with the Love of my life.

10. Would you rather stay home all day, or be out and about? I love to be home all the time. but I also like to go out once in a while.

11. What's one of your worst memories (that you are comfortable sharing)? My first major break up.

12. Do you like to keep the peace or be confrontational? keep the peace.

13. Are you more likely to be with a large group of people or a few close friends? a few close friends.

14. What are your plans for October? None yet

15. If money were not a problem, where would you like to live? I don't really know. I have no idea as of this moment.

16. What is your ideal profession? Hotellier

17. Are you (or were you) close to your Mom and Dad? Mom

18. What is one fear that you can't seem to overcome? death

19. Are you good at math? NO! hahhahha..

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...