Monday, August 27, 2012

Excited . . .

I woke up with a beautiful smile on my face. Tomorrow, I have to travel again. Although packing and preparation is real challenge. i don't mind. knowing it's all worth it.

I am so excited for this 18 days trip. At last I will be seeing a beautiful scenery and will be breathing a true meaning of fresh air. Fresh everything.

I will be seeing the family back home again. I have contacted some of my great friends back in elementary,high school and my office mate [They are the one's who have marked my life]. I want to see their faces. I know a lot of things change, but the friendship and the bond that we had will never ever be forgotten [The reason for the catching up with my old buddies,is because of me depriving myself with the virtual world just to move on]. I have posted about the healing process HERE. I never had a chance to met them last July. Yay! I am exclamatory excited! ha. ha. ha. what a word! LOL!

Seriously, my heart is beating fast as of this writing. OMG! I can't wait.. Thank you Lord for this beautiful life that you are giving me. I love you so much forever. . .

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...