Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Friendship LOVE

I can't sleep. I'm very Happy. So many beautiful things unfold in my life right now. Blessings has been coming my way. Lucky indeed!

I am able to talk to my long lost friend. She's one of the best-est friend I have. She touches my life more than anyone did. I really missed her. I think the one day catching up is never enough for us. We shared dreams,together [dreams that turns into reality, and dreams that have been shattered. hu.hu.hu!]. We even have similar life. It's funny how we are so connected to each other.

Even though I was in hiatus for a long time. never a moment that I forget about the people whom I shared my good old days. And she's one of the few friends I love so dearly. Seriously, I am very blessed with my friends. everybody loves me, and I can attest to that. :-)

I am soooo happy pie_emz that we meet again. I promise I won't be gone no more. I love you.

Here's a post I made for her in my other blog back in January 2008. Just click the picture to make it bigger.


Part1


Part2


Part3


BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...