Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Shot on the spot

I just find this cute. . .


While browsing my other blog, I saw this shot on the spot post. I made this entry back in December 24,2008. And since I find the tag cute. I decided to take a picture of myself using my webcam and put it next to the post. This time the tittle of this entry is the before and the after post or the skinny and the Fat Me.. LOL!!

Back in 2008 I look so fragile skinny girl. now look at me in 2012. OMG! I gain a lot of weight but is a lot more prettier. ha. ha. ha!

Anyway I will end this post with a sweet goodnight to you all my dearies. My eyes are getting tired and my bed is calling. xoxo'. Until my next no sense post. :D

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...