Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day#7 of Happiness

I am doing my regular exercise at home religiously and along with it is making sure that I eat right. I so wanted to loose a little weight. I have a plan of going to Boracay for a couple of days by the end of August and Early September. At least I'll be able to enjoy myself before going to BIG "C" for work. I'm pretty sure soon as I get there, I need to-do a lot of hard work.

Boracay is one of the place in the Philippines where you can wear all fashionable bikinis. I-do missed wearing one. I have a new pair that I bought from Lainy's Online Store. I am more excited to take some photos and share it to her. I'm sure she will like it.

As for now I am crossing my fingers. I know I can-do it.. Just a little bit of patience and sacrifice to get back in shape again. Well, good luck to me nalang.. LOL!

BLESSED 40!

Wow! I am that old?... Time sure just went out of the window so quickly. But looking back in the past 20 years of my life (let's just st...